Join ICME straight away using our on-line membership application form.
Membership of ICME is open to anyone employed in the castings industry or with an interest in casting technology. A range of grades is available to suit all levels of knowledge and experience.
Free membership is available for castings industry apprentices
Find out about the benefits to you and your company of registration as a professional engineer
- Free members journal Foundry Trade Journal
- Technical information and support; use of library
- Advice on training opportunities and professional development
- Internationally recognised professional grades, Membership Grades
- Professional qualifications with the Engineering Council (UK)
- Reduced price books, Book Store
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Special low rates for UK healthcare, travel and medical insurance, through HMCA.
- Professional Qualifications
If you are working in the castings industry, directly or indirectly, then membership of ICME is appropriate for you!
Contact ICME staff to find out more about membership of ICME.
Join online NOW
You can use our 'fast track' online application form to become a Member of ICME.
Alternatively you can download and complete our membership application form and post it to our office.
Join now and start to receive the benefits of membership.
If you prefer, please contact ICME directly for more information about membership, how to join and methods of payment.
Please note, all applications for membership will be subject to approval by the ICME Membership Committee.