ICME STUDENT AWARDS 2019
P C Nix Best Technical (Non-Ferrous) Student Award
We are inviting students to apply for the P C Nix Best Technical (Non-Ferrous) Student Award. The award is sponsored by Curzn Alloys Limited and shall consist of an engraved medal and a cheque for £250.00
The award is for the best technical student from a non-ferrous company currently studying or having recently completed a foundry related course at technician level.
- Each year nominations for the award shall be invited from companies, colleges or their tutors.
- In the case that there are several nominees then the Institute shall form a panel and hold interviews to decide the awardee.
- The award shall be presented at ICME’s Annual Awards Lunch in October 2019.
All nominations should be submitted to Julia Cartwright by Friday 19th April 2019.
Should you require any further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remet Modern Apprentice Award
Apprentices are encouraged to apply for the REMET Apprentice of the Year Award. This annual award is open to any person participating in a formal cast metals industry Apprenticeship Scheme.
How to apply:
- Each applicant is required to submit a paper not exceeding 1,000 words describing their activities during their Apprenticeship and the benefits it has brought them.
- The Award is an engraved silver cup to be held for a period of one year which will be presented at the ICME’s Annual Awards Lunch in October.
- In addition, the winner is presented with a mounted and engraved silver-plated bronze medal and a framed certificate, which may be kept, along with a small financial award.
Nominations should be submitted to Julia Cartwright by Friday 19th April 2019.
For more information please email: email@example.com