Castalloy are recruiting a Technical Manager to support their continued growth at their UK Foundry in Darlaston, West Midlands.
As Technical Manager you will:
- Lead the technical team providing mentorship, expertise and innovation whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for the technical development, methods and metallurgy, quality system, new product introduction and process improvement.
In return Castalloy will offer an excellent remuneration package.
For more information about the job visit: http://www.noricangroup.com/careers
or visit our website: http://www.castalloygroup.com
Applicants should email their C.V. and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 28th February 2019
At Finecast we are looking to expand our senior management team by appointing a Foundry Manager.
We are a globally recognised leading manufacturer of complex castings to prestigious customers within Motorsport, Automotive OEM and Defence industries.
In this fast paced and challenging role, you will be responsible for production and operational management of our foundry site.
We employ 85 people throughout our business based on the South Coast.
Responsibilities include :
· Coordinating and maintaining production throughout the plant, this will include planning production using our MRP system.
· Managing, motivating and developing the foundry staff to meet production targets whilst ensuring a safe working environment.
· Using excellent communication and leadership skills, plan appropriate resource, both people and materials, to meet the production targets as well as continuously develop the foundry team to ensure good skills coverage and high employee engagement.
· Work closely with technical and quality management to ensure castings are produced to customer requirements.
To be considered for this role you will have :
· At least 5 years experience in a senior production or operational role within a foundry.
· HND or Degree in a relevant Foundry qualification or a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills as you will be working with apprentices through to fully qualified engineers.
· Proven experience in technical production role within a foundry.
· Experienced in working ISO9001 Quality Management system and relevant customer standards.
For the right candidate Finecast will offer a significant salary, dependant on experience and current location, as well as the opportunity to be strategic part of the business as it continues to grow.
For further details or to apply please send your CV and current salary to: email@example.com