Speaker: Steve Allott, Sales SPECTRO UK
Date: Wednesday 10th November 2021
Start time 7pm (session opens 6.45pm) UK time.
An insight to the use of spectrometry, with a more detailed look at the reasons why the control of the sample being analysed is so important.
- What advantages can you gain by using a spectrometer throughout the complete production process “ improved quality- less waste-reduced costs”
- A brief overview of the techniques available for metal analysis “combustion – XRF ED & WD – LIBS – optical emission spark & ICP – Glow discharge”
- What is important when looking at results “definition of accuracy and precision”
- Raw material sampling, and their preparation.
- Furnace samples taking and preparing.
- Finished product sampling.
For more information please contact the ICME Office firstname.lastname@example.org