Course ref: ICME 1.1
Price: £150.00 per delegate (Plus VAT) Price includes a Sandwich lunch and all refreshments.
Who is the course for?
This course is for new recruits to the industry and operators who want to have an overview of the casting process. The course would also suit non-technical staff who would like an appreciation of the casting process, such as administrators and HR professionals, as well as support staff in foundries.
Course duration: One day 09.30 – 15.30
An ICME course attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees
- What is casting – introduction to the process and some terminology
- Process steps in making a casting
- Some different casting processes
- Where are castings used – some applications for castings
- The global casting industry