What’s in it for you?
The aim of the course is to improve the performance and effectiveness of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers. The emphasis is on fully understanding the need for supervision, what do supervisors do, how it can be measured and how can you improve the effectiveness of supervision.
- Why do we need supervision and therefore Supervisors?
- What is the role of the Supervisor?
- What is effective supervision?
- How do you measure Supervision
- As a Supervisor/Manager where are you now, and where do you want to get to?
- The dual role of Team Leader and Team Member
- Culture, Motivation and Attitude
- Getting the best from your team
- Effective communication and goal alignment
- The supervisors role in the financial performance of the business
- Lean Manufacture, Theory of Constraints and Six Sigma. What is it all about? Do they conflict or can they exist in harmony?
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at developing and improving the role of anyone involved in supervision of people within the organisation. Employees being considered for supervisory role would benefit, as would those already in a supervisory or management role.