Price: £150.00 per delegate (Plus VAT) Price includes a Sandwich lunch and all refreshments.
Who is the course for?
This course is for new recruits to the industry and operators who want to have an overview of casting finishing techniques. The course would also suit non-technical staff who would like an appreciation of post casting operations, such as support staff in foundries.
Course duration: One day 09.30 – 15.30
A course attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees
- What happens once the metal has been poured?
- Knockout, shot blasting and fettling
- Heat treatment – some simple processes
- Testing of castings – mechanical tests to meet specifications
- Non-destructive testing
- Certification and quality standards