Price: £150.00 per delegate (Plus VAT) Price includes a Sandwich lunch and all refreshments.
Who is the course for?
This course is for new recruits to the industry and operators who want to have an overview of casting finishing techniques. The course would also suit non-technical staff who would like an appreciation of post casting operations, such as support staff in foundries.
Course duration: One day 09.30 – 15.30
A course attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees
- What is Investment Casting?
- Introduction to Materials, Equipment and terminology
- Process steps in making an investment casting – waxes and shells
- Application and marketing for investment casting
- Process controls in investment casting
If you are interested in this bite size course please contact Michala French on Tel: 0121 752 1810 or email: email@example.com