The CMF are proud to announce that our CEO Dr Pamela Murrell has been awarded The Distinguished Manufacturing Alumni Award. This celebrates the long-term achievements of outstanding alumni in the industry.
The Distinguished Manufacturing Alumni Award is one of Cranfield University’s highest honours. It recognises those individuals who have achieved significant success within the manufacturing industry/sector, while upholding the highest standards in industry practice.
Alumni who have won this award will:
Have sustained professional achievement at the highest levels: professional achievement may be viewed in terms of:
- Technology/engineering/commercial leadership.
- Achieving transformational change in an organisation.
- Significant and successful project management.
- Contribution to company profitability and job creation.
- Significant impact on their industry and sector, beyond their own role and organisation.
- Have international visibility: influence/experience working across different geographic regions.
- Be regarded as a role model for leadership.
- Demonstrated innovation and creativity.
- Be committed to sustainability: reducing the negative impact of aerospace on environment.
- Achieved other awards and recognitions.
- Have a previous relationship with Cranfield or be committed to supporting Cranfield in the future.
Huge Congratulations to Pam, hugely deserved for the commitment and passion you show for the industry.