Who is the course for?
This course is for new recruits to the industry and operators who want to have an overview of the sand casting process for moulding and coremaking. The course would also suit non-technical staff who would like an appreciation of the sand casting process, such as support staff in foundries.
- What is sand casting – introduction to the process and some terminology
- Process steps in sand casting for moulding and coremaking
- Greensand and chemically-bonded sand casting processes
- Where are sand castings used – some applications for sand castings
- Process controls in sand casting
- Sand reclamation and re-use
If you are interested in this bite size course please contact FTSL: Michala French on Tel: 0121 752 1814 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org